Resolutions of Support
Members of the Piedmont Legacy Trails Steering Committee are currently in the process of presenting our Resolution of Support to city and county boards. The first county to adopt the Resolution was Randolph County in early November of 2017.
All 12 counties of the Piedmont Triad have adopted our resolution of support, with Caswell County signing on in November 2019. We are looking to focus on municipalities and other organizations moving forward. See the map for a visual representation of the support for Piedmont Legacy Trails in the Piedmont Triad.
- Alamance Recreation and Parks Commission
- Guilford Parks and Recreation Board
- Greensboro Parks and Recreation Commission
- Elkin Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Surry County Recreation Advisory Committee
- Summerfield Trails and Open Space Committee
- High Point Parks and Recreation Board
- Greensboro Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Greensboro Urban Area Transportation Advisory Committee
- High Point MPO
- Winston-Salem MPO
- NW Piedmont RPO
- Piedmont Triad RPO
- Davidson County Tourism Recreation Investment Partnership
- Sauratown Trails Association
- Elkin Valley Trails Association
- Friends of Chinqua Penn Trail
Pledge Your Support
Interested in signing a Resolution of Support for your municipality or organization? We would love to present about Piedmont Legacy Trails and have you on board.
Contact email@example.com for more information.