In an effort to move forward and progress, members of the Piedmont Legacy Trails Steering Committee are currently in the process of presenting our Resolution of Support to city and county boards. The first county to adopt the Resolution was Randolph County in early November of 2017. We now have 11 of the 12 counties (aiming to get all 12 by the end of 2019) and are looking to move on to municipalities and other organizations moving forward.
For an idea of what we do, here is a link to our PowerPoint presentation:
View our PowerPoint Presentation
We are excited that Randolph County was the first to adopt our Resolution and support Piedmont Legacy Trails and you can view that document here: Randolph Adoption
These other counties and organizations have also adopted our Resolution of Support!
- Yadkin County
- Montgomery County
- Davie County
- NWPRPO (North West Piedmont Rural Planning Organization)
- High Point Parks and Recreation Commission
- Guilford County Parks and Recreation Commission
- Greensboro Parks and Recreation Commission
- Surry County Recreation Advisory Committee
- PTRPO (Piedmont Triad Rural Planning Organization)
- Greensboro MPO
- Summerfield Trails and Open Space Committee
- Summerfield Town Council
- Rockingham County
- Surry County
- City of Reidsville
- Greensboro City Council
- Forsyth County
- High Point City Council
Presentations are still in the works, so stay tuned for updates!